This DIY scar remover is seriously the best thing to happen since sliced bread – and we take sliced bread very seriously! Anytime we stumble upon a homemade skin cure, we jump at the chance to try it out, and this one was NO exception! Show more text
Homemade Scar Remover Recipe
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp powdered cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until they form a thick paste.
- Add more lemon juice if the mixture is too thick or any other ingredient to make the paste stick to your skin.
- Apply to affected areas (where scars reside) and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Lay back and relax as the mask takes effect.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow up with a light moisturizer.
How to Use:
- Start by washing your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas, making sure it’s not too thick.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Use the paste 2-3 times a week until scars start to fade (about a week).
What’s amazing about this scar remover is that it works for ANY type of scars, not just acne or dark spots. So if you have any type of scarring on your body, say from an accident, it will work just as well!